Star Scavengers is a podcast hosted by Johnamarie Macias and Aaron Goins covering all things LEGO Star Wars. Expect reviews of the Freemaker Adventures animated series, fun guests, informative interviews, and even some discussion on collecting.
We have seen the movie and we have thoughts!
In this episode of Star Scavengers we give our thoughts on The Last Jedi LEGO sets and then we of course talk about the movie.
Beware of spoilers!
As a special Holiday treat we have a great interview with the creators of The Freemaker Adventures, Bill Motz and Bob Roth.
- Two more days! We discuss our excitement for the release of The Last Jedi.
- Be a builder. We talk about our latest LEGO builds including The Ghost, The Phantom I, and BB-8.
- The Makers. We have an awesome interview with Bill Motz and Bob Roth to wrap up Season 2 of The Freemaker Adventures.
- Always in motion. We discuss the future of the Star Scavengers podcast.
It's a double review episode of Star Scavengers!
- Block Heads? We both attended New York Comic Con and share some of our experiences.
- Followers lost. The Last Jedi trailer has been released and we give our thoughts.
- This is the end? We review the final two episodes of The Freemaker Adventures Season 2.
- Ezra and Rowan at Luke's Jedi academy? We toss around some ideas and start the best fanfic ever.
Is there a right way to pronounce Coruscant? Is owning a pet wampa a good idea? We discuss the important questions on this episode of Star Scavengers.
- We talk a little more detail on the minifigs that come with the Y-wing LEGO set and Johna's new Microfighter X-wing set.
- We get into some discussion on the LEGO Ninjago movie and our hope for an eventual LEGO Star Wars movie.
- We review The Freemaker Adventures episode "Escape from Coruscant."
Check out this new episode of Star Scavengers where we talk about Aaron finishing the Arrowhead build, some great listener mail, and we review "A Perilous Rescue."
Aaron is still building the Arrowhead, Johna built a Micro-fighter walker, and we review the Freemaker Adventures episode "Flight of the Arrowhead."
Conventions, Force Friday, new Millennium Falcon, and The Freemaker Adventures! It's all covered in this episode of Star Scavengers.
- Don't fly together. We went to two different conventions over the weekend and share some things from our experiences.
- Who needs sleep? We also fit in some Force Friday activities and talk about some of our purchases.
- The biggest ever! We discuss the new UCS Millennium Falcon and how much Johna would spend on a similar Ghost or Star Scavenger.
- Death by mynock. We recap and review the Freemaker Adventures episode "The Pit and the Pinnacle."
- Stick around for some bonus content where we get into more discussion about the upcoming Rebels Season 4.
On this episode of Star Scavengers we talk about the Arrowhead build, conventions we are attending, a little Rebels, and do an episode review.
- Johna finished the Arrowhead build and shares some of her thoughts while Aaron opens bag 1 and starts building during the show.
- We discuss and review The Freemaker Adventures episode "The Lost Crystals of Qalydon."
- Johna is attending Fan Expo Canada and Aaron is attending Dragon Con this weekend. We talk about the Rebels things that are happening at the cons and our excitement for Season 4.
Is Aaron training to be a Jedi? Does Johna need to make a trip to IKEA? All will be revealed on this episode of Star Scavengers.
- Dana Snyder, the voice of Graballa the Hutt, made an appearance on The Star Wars Show.
- We talk about our latest LEGO builds including The Phantom and The Arrowhead.
- We review "Return to the Wheel" and Aaron reveals his deep-seated fear of Ranats.
Season 2 of The Freemaker Adventures may be over but Star Scavengers Season 2 is just getting started!
- Johna shares her latest LEGO purchases and travel plans and Aaron talks about waiting to watch the final episodes.
- We discuss and review "The Storms of Taul."
In this episode of Star Scavengers Aaron gets a little complainy about the Season 2 format, talks about his lost LEGO set, and unfairly rags on Ninjago.
We also come up with a plan to create our own blind bag Freemaker Adventures minifig series (listen in next week for our list) and we review the episode "The Embersteel Blade."